The FaithWorks Way
FaithWorks encourages people to live out their faith with action. We might be holding a hand while someone is dying, praying before someone goes into surgery, or listening to someone in crisis. We might be picking up a piece of litter, hammering a nail, or painting a wall. We might be planting a seed, mentoring a child, or driving someone to the doctor. FaithWorks can be different things to different people…an opportunity...an angel in a time of need…a resource. We offer hope, encouragement, love and support.
FaithWorks lifts our community through
- providing food for the hungry
- providing a day resource and hospitality center for people who are homeless
- getting help for people through social services
- providing support and encouragement for cancer patients
- providing financial assistance for those hurt by disasters
- helping people experiencing homelessness develop skills to become employed
- organizing transportation for medical services
- providing counseling and guidance through pastoral care services and a host of other acts of service
The Cancer Network of Hope
provides tender loving care to those whose lives have been touched by cancer.
The Samaria Initiative
encourages people of our community to visit their neighbors.
is a clearing house for about 40 churches who wish to help those in crisis in our community.
is a resource and hospitality center for people experiencing homelessness.
ministry provides housing for previously homeless who have found work.