Help End The Hunger Season
Right now, too many are experiencing the impact of rising food prices and housing costs. Our neighbors struggle with tough choices, pay housing costs and utilities or feed their children and elderly parents. Too many of our neighbors are living on fixed incomes, making them especially vulnerable.
Give Hope Today
Who We Are
FaithWorks encourages people to live out their faith with action. We might be holding a hand while someone is dying, praying before someone goes into surgery, or listening to someone in crisis. We might be picking up a piece of litter, hammering a nail, or painting a wall. We might be planting a seed, mentoring a child, or driving someone to the doctor. FaithWorks can be different things to different people…an opportunity…an angel in a time of need…a resource. We offer hope, encouragement, love and support.
FaithWorks lifts our community through
- providing food for the hungry
- providing a day resource and hospitality center for people who are homeless
- getting help for people through social services
- providing support and encouragement for cancer patients
- providing financial assistance for those hurt by disaster
- helping people experiencing homelessness develop skills to become employed
- organizing transportation for medical services
- providing counseling and guidance through pastoral care services and a host of other acts of service
What We Do
The Cancer Network of Hope
provides tender loving care to those whose lives have been touched by cancer.
The Samaria Initiative
encourages people of our community to visit their neighbors.
is a clearing house for about 40 churches who wish to help those in crisis in our community.
is a resource and hospitality center for people experiencing homelessness.
ministry provides housing for previously homeless who have found work.
Read more See all opportunities
Secure more support for those who need it most.
people annually in Glynn County & Southeast Georgia.
individuals, families, churches and businesses